Who Should Attend
Meet Senior Decision Makers & Influencers From The Permian's Most Active E&Ps In The Midlands & Delaware Basins:
- Wolfcamp A, B & C
- Avalon-Bone Spring
With The Following Job Titles:
CEOs, COOs, VPs, Heads, Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Supervisors, Managers
- Well Stimulation
- Production Operations
- Artificial Lift
- Reservoir Engineering
- Well Optimization
- New Ventures
- Chemical Programs
Plus Providers Of The Following Solutions:
- Artificial Lift
- Rod Lift
- Gas Lift
- Submersible Pumps
- Jet Pumps
- Pump Off Controllers
- Chemical Deployment Systems
- Water Treatment
- Gas fired compressors
- Solar panels
- Heat Exchangers
- Chemical injection
- Parrafin remediation
- Emulsion reduction
- Friction Reducers
- Remote Monitoring
Did You Know..?
American Business Conferences has held over 75 Summits around the world in the Oil & Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees. Our established Oil & Gas Congress series stretches globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have come from almost every major unconventional E&P company operating in the Americas and Europe including: Apache Corporation, ENAP, Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, Plains Exploration & Production, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Continental Resources, BHP Billiton, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, BP, Pioneer Natural Resources, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Hess Corporation, Nexen Inc, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, Seneca Resources, Range Resources, Tamboran Resources, Americas Petrogas, Shell, Antero Resources, Talisman Energy...
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have included Halliburton, Hydrozonix, Golder Associates, New Wave Energy Services Group, Concord Produced Water Services LLC, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco to name but a few.
We also work closely with the principal industry associations to ensure that our Initiatives are as relevant and up to date as possible, bringing you the latest news and information in a well-presented, enjoyable and professional networking format.
Click here to view testimonials from the series.
Other Related Events
Uncover The Most Pressing Issues In The Nation's Most Productive Basin:
- Select The Best Artificial Lift Applications Specific To Horizontal Well Bores
- Optimize Pumping Equipment To Increase Artificial Lift Run Times
- Focus On Rod, Beam, Pump, Gas, ESP and more
- Reduce Production Costs And Optimize Disposal & Treatment Of Produced Water
- Get The Balance Right : Achieve Accurate Management Of Surfactants And Proppants
- Drive Measurement And Control & Manage By Exception Through Latest Automation Technologies
- Harness Data & Analytics To Identify Opportunities & Predict Mechanical Failures
- Perfect Permian-Specific Drilling Practices To Limit Self-Induced Failures, Deviation & Dog-Legs, Including Identifying Refrac Opportunities
- Optimize Surface Area By Characterizing Fractures And Improving Well Spacing Strategies
- Plan For Cost-Effective Power, Infrastructure And Utilities For Remote And New Well Sites
- Forecast Drilling & Development In The Region To Ascertain Future Growth Horizons